Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Invite Higher Power Into Your Day


Most people’s day begins with a quick shower, gulping down a cup of coffee, running out the door and coping with a long and stressful morning commute; then on the job with all of its demands and long twelve hour days. Back home, a microwave dinner will suffice. Collapsing into bed, lap top on lap, TV on. Last minute emails sent as work finishes for the day. Eventually sleep takes over only to begin the day all over again in the same way.


In order to have a great day, one in which you feel confident and certain that you are on track and feel balanced and happy. Begin your day by inviting Higher Power into your day. Before you get out of bed, take a deep breath in and exhale twice as long, slowly, and evenly. This simple breathing technique centers the mind and body. It begins daily alignment. It sends a message to your Higher Self that you are getting ready to invite It into your day. From this quieter and more centered place, invite Higher Power into your day. Say these words. “I invite my Higher Power into my day. Today, I align with the higher purposes of my Higher Power. In spiritual alignment, I anticipate having a great day. A day where I great everyone I meet with love, and healing, knowing that I am being guided to express the best that is in me. Guide me today and help me to bring out the best in myself and in others. When my buttons are pushed, help me to contain my reactivity. I ask my Higher Power to keep me and my loved one’s safe. I ask my Higher Power to help me be grateful and to enjoy the day. I ask my Higher Power to help me appreciate all that I have right now in this moment-the next moment is not going to be any greater than the one that I am in right now.” In closing this invitation to Higher Power say thank-you. I am grateful.


Gratefully, Love, Light, Healing, Blessings,


Ruth Starseed
http://www.RelaxationInternational.com
"Like" on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/RuthStarseed

No comments:

Post a Comment