Saturday, June 29, 2013

The Awakening Starseed

Dreams are a wonderful psychological road to the inner self. Dreams are the way the psychological and spiritual part of us processes issues during sleep. If we pay attention to dreams, we will learn a lot about what is going on inside of ourselves.

Last night I had a dream. I dreamed that I was driving my car. It kept steering off of the road. I was fighting the steering wheel trying to keep the car on course! No matter how hard I tried, the car had a mind of its own; it wanted to go in the direction that it wanted to go in. It was hard to control the wheel. To make a point, as dreams often do, it segued into another dream scene. Now I was packing to leave for a trip. I was going through customs. On the conveyer belt, my bags had to be carefully placed in a position so that other items behind my luggage could be tossed into my bag. I could not understand why I had to wait and follow this sequence and order of packing my things. The entire process seemed complicated. It really did not make sense. Why couldn't I just throw the clothing into the bag? Why did I have to stand there patiently and wait for this complicated mechanism to sort things out? I wanted things to hurry along. I wanted to do it my way. I heard a man in the customs line say, “People from your country make things harder on themselves.” I felt startled by the comment and somewhat insulted. I was being categorized and it was not fair. I was not the typical person who had to hurry things along…or so I thought.

In the morning, the meaning of the dream became clear. I had to stop forcing the direction of my life but get back on course and do my life’s work, my purpose; that which was assigned to me before my birth to be carried out during this incarnation in earth. My work, my purpose, is the work of the Starseed; bringing people information that all people everywhere on earth are spiritual beings of light. I am aware that there is a lot of darkness on earth and that it is hard to believe that a misguided and mean human being is a spiritual being of light. However, underneath layers of negativity, unhappiness and meanness, lies a spiritual being of light.

Starseeds, bring information about the Pleidians advanced spiritual beings of light that help Starseeds remember and manifest a loving consciousness on earth. Starseeds carry a blueprint, a trace memory of having lived in other star systems in the Universe. Starseeds have reincarnated on other planets including the Pleiades. In these star systems, Starseeds receive training on spirituality, unity, oneness, unconditional love, and the importance of group consciousness while still expressing individuality on earth. The Starseed Pleiadian message is not a religion but an awakening into the awareness that we are all spiritual beings of light on earth.

Love, Light, Healings, and Many blessings,

Ruth Starseed
http://www.RelaxationInternational.com
"Like" on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/RuthStarseed
 

No comments:

Post a Comment