Monday, August 19, 2013

Healing Crisis-Take Charge of your Life!

Whenever I go into a healing crisis, my natural default mode is panic. Then, I mobilize all of my energy, and begin a rigorous self-help detox program, move the stressors out of my life (promising to be more vigilant to keep them away) and before I know it, I feel more in control. In my life, nothing makes me feel more out of balance then a health issue. Yet, every health crisis always opens new doors. I wish it could be another way like- new doors open without the health crisis. I tell myself that it is definitely in my astrological chart; natal Saturn in Leo on the 7th house cusp now retrograde for the rest of my life in the sixth house of health. Well, to me, a person who loves astrology knows that says it all. So when transiting Saturn in Scorpio squared my natal Saturn in Leo-voila health crisis-and like always, with it a promise of a new door opening. A new and very exciting door! The new door for me is a vigilant program of juicing two times a day, (all organic, kale, carrots, apple, celery, fresh ginger root and garlic) raw foods, lots of fruits and vegetables, prayer three times a day, meditation two times a day. Walking, swimming, and a week in Florida coming up at the Hippocrates Health Institute. I can’t wait. Here’s what I get to look forward to:
1-Lectures on health and healing and alternative modalities by leaders in the field (my field)

 2-Superior nutrition through a diet of organically grown, enzyme rich, raw, life-giving foods.

 3-Detoxification

 4-Colonics

 5-Far infrared saunas and steam room

 6-Ozone pools with dead-sea salts and Jacuzzi

 7-Massages

 8-Bio-energy treatments

 9-Counseling

 10-Stress evaluation

 So my question to myself is this; why do I wait to do these things? Why do I need a health crisis to wake me up? Anyway, that’s history. From now I pledge to do more of this every week and to go down to West Palm Beach Florida to Hippocrates at least one time a year!

Love, Healing, Light and many Blessings.

 Ruth Starseed

 http://www.RelaxationInternational.com

 www.Facebook.com/RuthStarseed





No comments:

Post a Comment