Wednesday, August 14, 2013

What happens on the other side after we die?

If you believe in reincarnation you might wonder what you do in-between incarnations-while waiting for your next assignment, so to speak, on the other-side. What happens on the other side after we die? We continue to study and learn in the Halls of Learning and libraries and schools. There are places to advance musical studies, art work, or healing work. There is everything on the other-side that there is on this side. If you helped people when you were in this incarnation, you will be drawn to helping people after you die. Life, after death, continues on. Of course we miss our loved ones and they miss us. Loss of a loved one cannot be minimized. During the time of loss, the grief process is real and very painful. But life continues on. Here’s a dream I had about my husband a few days after he died.

In the dream, he and I were walking together on a pier. I was by his side. He looked healthy like he did when we were away together on a trip. He was wearing his black jacket and red baseball cap. I said to him, “You are healthy and healed. You look great, amazing. We have to tell people, the doctors. What did it? What finally healed you?” I was so excited I could hardly contain myself. When he was sick, he had been treated both traditionally and holistically. I wondered what had finally cured him. The dream was real. My husband was his usually quiet grounded self. He said to me, “I am healed. I am here on the other side and I am healed.” I could not get over it! I said to him, “I am really with you and you are really healed. This is so real that there is no reason to even think this is a dream! Matter to fact,” I said to him in the dream, “I am going to try and wake-up.” In my mind I was absolutely certain that I would not wake-up. I was with my husband and we were walking together. To test this reality, I shook myself and woke-up.

Dreams are portals to inner worlds. When we sleep at night we take a journey. We meet spiritual beings of Light, our guides, and healers who have crossed over and who help us. We continue to grow and learn even at night in our dreams.

If you want to catch a dream, become intentional. Put a dream journal by your bed. Ask a question you want an answer to. Write down any information, images, or direction you have received in the dream. The inner portals through dreams are a wonderful way to help solve problems and make contact with people on the other side.

Love, Light, Healing and many Blessings,
Ruth Starseed

http://www.RelaxationInternational.com
www.Facebook.com/RuthStarseed

No comments:

Post a Comment